Competitor Rules and Regulations
This contract will apply if you advance to an Affiliate Bowl/Competition or the International Conference (in each case either on-site or as a virtual event). Violation of any rules may result in individual or team disqualification and/or competitor(s) being sent home at personal expense or denied further virtual access.
FPS offers unique opportunities and experiences, both educationally and socially. By using GOOD COMMON SENSE and RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS AND THEIR PROPERTY, you will be able to have an educational, safe, and enjoyable experience at our events. By signing this agreement, you agree to comply with the following rules of behavior.
- Comply with the rules of the various agencies involved with the event: FPSPI or Affiliate Program, transportation providers, onsite facilities, etc.
- Take financial responsibility for any damages incurred
- Stay with your group and/or chaperone at all times (students)
- Comply with any curfew/quiet hours
- Not use abusive, harassing, profane or other inappropriate language
While on-site at the conference, you will NOT:
Parent Agreement (if competitor is under the age of eighteen):
- Throw any object from the dorm, campus, or hotel windows
- Remove any screens from windows
- Use alcohol, tobacco products, or illegal substances
- Participate in vandalism, theft, prank calls, etc.
I have read and support the competitor rules and regulations of FPSPI and its Affiliate Program. My child or ward has read the rules and regulations and will comply with all of these rules and regulations. It is understood that the signature on this behavior contract of one parent or guardian implies the consent of the other.